You can now enter upcoming events on either the UNM CCC Internal Calendar, or the HSC Calendar. The two calendars offer:
- online entry and updating
- sharing, reminders and other alerts
- pre-set UNM CCC room locations
- search feature
- category views
Once an event is entered, it goes through an approval process and then will appear on the cancer.unm.edu site for external meetings, and the UNM CCC intranet for internal meetings.
To submit a calendar item:
- Go to either the UNM CCC Internal Calendar, or the HSC Calendar for public events.
- Click on Submit an Event on the right hand menu.
- Sign in using your UNM NetID.
- Enter the information in the fields provided.
- Please use the UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center pre-set rooms for the location. (If the location for your event is not listed among the choices, then please manually type it in the space provided.)
- Submit the entry. You will receive emails about the event entry and when it is approved.
Examples for each calendar:
Any event that is open to the public at UNM CCC.
UNM CCC Internal Calendar
Clinical Working Groups
If you have any questions, contact Robin Johnston.
calendar, News Features