UNMCCC Clinical Operations Committee approved the following Policy, Procedures and Guidelines for the months of September and October 2019. Use PolicyMedical to review these policies:
September 2019 Approvals
- Bomb Threat Guideline - Explains how to handle bomb threats.
- Care of Forensic Patients Procedure: The procedure had a title change to Security for Person in Custody of Law Enforcement Agency (PICLEA). The title change allows UNMCCC GSA's to support the procedure.
- Attendance Procedure: A new revision was approved. The procedure describes expectations regarding attendance and identifies disciplinary actions applicable to unacceptable attendance.
October 2019 Approvals
- Sign on Bonus: A new revision was approved. The policy describes the sign on bonus eligibility for specific position within UNMCCC.
- Radio Etiquette and Usage: A new procedure that will allow for better and faster communications with Radios at UNMCCC.
- Use of Space Heaters: A new policy for UNMCCC discusses the implementation, specification and limitations on portable electric heaters.
- Fire Extinguisher Inspection: A new revision was approved. The procedure updated new requirements and updated the template.
- Child Safety: A new revision was approved that describes the requirements for the protection of children.
- Nurse Call Testing: A title change and new revision for this procedure. The old procedure name was Internal Testing Alarm.
employee, guidelines, Notes, policies, procedure, staff