The UNM CCC Clinical Operations Committee approved the following PPGs:
March 6, 2019
- Procedure Suite Sterile Processing Sterilization. Provide guidance for sterilizing items to be used in the Procedure Suites.
- Procedural Suite Sterile Processing: Inspection, Assembly, and Packaging. Ensures surgical instruments, containers, equipment and supplies shall be inspected prior to sterilization.
Feb. 13, 2019
- BMT-205 – Management of Graft Failure. This document provides guidance for the management of patients with poor hematopoietic engraftment following hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT)
- BMT-203 – Pulmonary Complications of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant. Provide an overview of pulmonary complications in the bone marrow transplant patients.
- BMT-202 Management of Mucositis. Guidelines for management of the side effects of transplant conditioning regimens.
- BMT-122 Data Manager CIBMTR Online Training. Added to forms for the Bone Marrow Transplant Program
The following PPGs have been revised:
- Drug Inventory Reconciliation Process - Revision 1
- Nursing Cathflo Procedure - Revision 1
- BMT-002 Quality Management Plan – Revision 1
Visit PolicyManager to see all policies, procedures and guidelines for UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center
guidelines, Notes, policies, policy, PolicyManager, procedure