Fitbit Sale for UNM HSC Employees and Students Coming Soon!
The UNM HSC Wellness Program will be offering another opportunity to purchase a Fitbit at a discounted rate. The Wellness Program will be providing a $65 subsidy toward any Fitbit through the HSC Wellness Fitbit Storefront.
- You must be an HSC student or employee (i.e., from SRMC, UNMMG, UNM Cancer Center, UNMH, etc.).
- There are a limited number of Fitbits available – first come, first served.
- You will need a Sign Up Genius account to reserve your unique Fitbit code. See details below on creating a Sign Up Genius account.
- An email will be sent out on March 13 at about 10:00 a.m. to reserve your Fitbit code.
Creating a Sign Up Genius Account
- Sign Up Genius: You must use your @salud, @unmmg or @srmc.unm.edu email address so we can verify that you are an employee or student at the HSC.
- Creating an account on Sign Up Genius does not guarantee you a code for the Fitbit purchase. By creating an account ahead of time, you are making the process to sign up for a code (through Sign Up Genius) more convenient when it goes live on March 13.
- If you have used Sign Up Genius in the past with your @salud, @unmmg or @srmc.unm.edu email address, you do not need to create another account.
Reserve Your Fitbit Code – Look for an Email on March 13th
- On March 13 at approximately 10:00 a.m., another communication will be sent that includes the link to reserve your Fitbit code through your Sign Up Genius account.
- Once you have registered on Sign Up Genius, you will be emailed the unique code no later than by March 16. You will need this code when making your Fitbit purchase.
- The HSC Wellness Storefront will go live on Monday, March 19 at 8:00 a.m. You will be able to purchase your Fitbit with the unique code at that time. You will have until midnight on the March 31 to make your purchase. Due to the special pricing offered by Fitbit during the month of March, there will be no extensions.
The UNM HSC Wellness Program is committed to providing opportunities to help you be healthier. The $65 subsidy is a great benefit!
If you have any questions or need further information, please send an email to HSC-BeWell@salud.unm.edu.
be well, benefit, fitbit, HSC, News Features