Fitbit Sale for UNM HSC Employees and Students – Registration is Open!
Registration is now open to reserve your unique code to purchase your new Fitbit! This code will allow you to redeem a $65 subsidy (provided by the HSC Wellness Program) for the purchase of any Fitbit product on HSC Fitbit Storefront.
How to Reserve Your Fitbit Code
- You can now reserve your code by using your Sign Up Genius account. Please go to this link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4ba5a82ca0f58-fitbit
- If you have not set-up a Sign Up Genius account, you must do so before registering to receive your Fitbit code.
- Remember, when creating an account you must register using your @salud, @unmmg or @srmc.unm.edu email address so we can verify that you are an employee or student at the HSC.
- Once you have reserved your Fitbit code on Sign Up Genius, you will be emailed the unique code to enter when making your Fitbit purchase when the HSC Fitbit Storefront opens. You will receive this email no later than September 18th.
- There are a limited number of codes available, and they will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
Only one Fitbit code per HSC faculty, staff or student.
How to Purchase Your Fitbit
- On September 18th, you will receive another communication with a link to the HSC Fitbit Storefront to purchase your Fitbit.
- You can then select the Fitbit product of your choice and use your unique code when making your purchase to receive the $65 subsidy.
- You will have until September 29th at 8:00 pm to use your code on the HSC Fitbit Storefront.