Fitbit Sale for UNM HSC Employees and Students Coming Soon!
The UNM HSC Wellness Program is happy to announce that we will be offering another opportunity to purchase a Fitbit at a discounted rate. The wellness program will be providing a $65 subsidy toward any Fitbit product through the HSC Fitbit Storefront.
Please read the following information carefully so you know what to expect, if you are interested in purchasing a Fitbit.
- You must be an HSC student or employee (i.e., from SRMC, UNMMG, UNM Cancer Center, UNMH, etc.).
- There are a limited number of Fitbits available – first come, first served.
- You will need a Sign Up Genius account to reserve your unique Fitbit code. See details below on creating a Sign Up Genius account.
- An email to reserve your Fitbit code will be sent out on October 10th at 8:00 a.m.
Creating a Sign Up Genius Account
- Sign Up Genius: You must use your @salud, @unmmg or @srmc.unm.edu email address so we can verify that you are an employee or student at the HSC.
- Creating an account on Sign Up Genius does not guarantee you a code for the Fitbit purchase. By creating an account ahead of time, you are making the process to sign up for a code on Sign Up Genius more convenient when it goes live on October 10th.
- If you have used Sign Up Genius in the past with your @salud, @unmmg or @srmc.unm.edu email address, you do not need to create another account.
Reserve Your Fitbit Code – Look for Email on October 10th
- On October 10th at about 8:00 a.m., look for another communication with the link to reserve your Fitbit code through your Sign Up Genius account.
- Once you have registered on Sign Up Genius, you will be emailed the unique code to enter when making your Fitbit purchase when the HSC Fitbit Storefront opens. You will receive this email no later than October 16th. You will have two weeks to use your code on the HSC Fitbit Storefront.
The UNM HSC Wellness Program is committed to providing opportunities to help you be healthier. The $65 subsidy is a great benefit! We hope you will consider joining the Fitbit challenges throughout the year to encourage you to Step It Up and reach your health goals.
If you have any questions or need further information, please send an email to HSC-BeWell@salud.unm.edu.
employee, Events, faculty, health, wellness