Are You an Early Riser?
There are a limited number of spaces available for the Early Morning Fitness Boot Camp, so be sure to sign-up early. Here are a few details on the class:
Boot Camp Class Registration now Available!
- 6-week class (please plan on attending all sessions)
- Starts June 4, 2018 (note: no class July 4th)
- Classes take place on Mondays and Wednesday from 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Classes will be held outside on the grass in front of the library (weather permitting)
- Cost is only $30.00 per person
How to Enroll
- Create an account online through SignUpGenius (only take a few minutes).
- Please be sure you sign-up with the email address that you would like to have information about the class sent to. If you’ve created an account in the past, you do not need to create an additional one.
- Here is the direct link to enroll: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4ba5a82ca0f58-fitness5
Once all slots are filled, you will see one of these three messages: “ALL SLOTS FILLED,” “NO SLOTS AVAILABLE” or “there are no remaining slots available for this item”.
Please Note: Full payment for the class and necessary paperwork must be completed by Friday June ,1st at 12:00 p.m. Once enrolled in the class, you will receive additional information on payment, paperwork and class details.
What you can expect from Boot Camp
You can expect a high-intensity workout using the best tool you have, your body! This program is geared to all fitness levels:
- Short, intense workouts 2 times a week for 30 minutes
- Instruction from experienced Certified Instructors
- Oversight by a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from the National Strength and Conditioning Association and Nutrition Expert
- Combination of boot camp/recruit style training through several disciplines, including:
- Core Work
- Resistance Exercises
If you have any questions please contact HSC Wellness @ HSC-BeWell@salud.unm.edu
Brought to you by the HSC Wellness Program
health, Notes, wellness